LGIT Smart Solutions offers a wide range of online certification programs designed to take your IT skills—and your career—to the next level.
- MCSA: Windows Server
- MCSA: SQL Server
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCSE: Messaging
- MCSE: Communication
- MCSE: Devices and Apps (BYOD)
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: SharePoint
- MCSD: Web Applications
- MCSD: SharePoint Applications
- MCTS: System Center Configuration Manager
Benefits of Certification
- 5 times as many high-growth/high-salary positions require experience with Office than all non-Microsoft software skills combined.
- 29% of tomorrow’s high-growth/high-wage positions require Office or Office-related skills.
- 86% of hiring managers indicate that IT certifications are a high or medium priority during the candidate evaluation process.
- 8 in 10 HR execs verify certifications among job candidates.
- 91% of hiring managers consider certification as part of their hiring criteria.
- 64% of IT hiring managers rate certifications as having extremely high or high value in validating the skills and expertise of job candidates.
- Certification, training, and experience are three of the top 4 most important characteristics when selecting a candidate for a cloud-related position.
- In high-growth industries, entry-level employees who hold a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification or Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification can earn up to $16,000 more, annually, than their peers.
- In a study group of 20 IT professionals who were provided exam vouchers, 18 passed the exam. 5 of the 18 have been recognized as leaders in their respective technical areas, and most have received a job promotion or are working on more interesting projects.
- In a survey of 700 IT networking professionals, 60% said that certification led to a new job.