PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2 is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
The purpose of this course is to provide you with a good basis of understanding about the PRINCE2 Method best-practice. After completing this course you will have all you need to be able to sit the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management exam..
Step 1: Complete the PRINCE2 Foundation course
Step 2: Pass exam PRINCE2 Foundation (Pass mark 50%)
The purpose of this course is to provide a practical and full understanding of the PRINCE2 methods and best-practices in order to pass the Practitioner level exam.
Step 1: Complete the PRINCE2 Foundation course, and pass the Foundation exam
Step 2: Complete the PRINCE2 Practitioner course
Step 3: Pass exam PRINCE2 Practitioner