Duration: 13 hours self-paced
Access: 6 months
Audience: Project Managers
Accredited by: EXIN
Exam: PRINCE2® Foundation (voucher included)
Mock Exam: Included
About this course
The purpose of this e-learning course is to provide you with a good basis of understanding about the PRINCE2 Method best-practice. After completing this course you will have all you need to be able to sit the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management exam.
The course will also prepare you for project management in your professional life, as a member of a team that is using the PRINCE 2 method, or as a member of an organization that has adopted PRINCE2.
Aimed at project managers and aspiring project managers. Also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including: Project Board members, Team Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support and operational line managers/staff.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The 6 performance targets
- The 7 Principles
- Business Case
- Starting Up A Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating A Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
Certification is only achieved by passing the examination.
- The exam is a closed book, multiple choice exam consisting of 70 questions.
- The pass mark is 50% (35 questions out of 70)
- There is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Included with the course is a free voucher for the exam, which can be taken at any authorized PRINCE2® exam centers around the world.
- It can also be taken online at a place and time that suits you, whilst recording the exam session through your webcam and microphone using EXIN Anywhere. The recorded video and audio is then retrospectively reviewed by proctors to check for compliance to exam guidelines. You will receive the final result within 10 days.
Multiple-choice examination (70 questions / 60 minutes)