TOGAF® 9 Certified
Duration: 35 hours self-paced
Access: 12 months
Accredited by: The Open Group
Exams: TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 (voucher included)
Mock Exam: included
About this course
The purpose of certification for TOGAF 9 Level 2, known as TOGAF 9 Certified, is to provide validation that in addition to the knowledge and comprehension of TOGAF 9 Foundation, the Candidate is able to analyze and apply this knowledge.
The learning objectives at this level therefore focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
This TOGAF Certified course combines both the TOGAF Level 1 (Foundation) course and the TOGAF Level 2 course.
As well as in-depth visual learning content, the online course contains audio and video narratives, quizzes and practice exams..
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals who are working in an organization where the TOGAF 9 standard has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives.
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce the TOGAF 9 standard into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of the TOGAF 9 standard
At course completion
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply the TOGAF standard recommended techniques when developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an Enterprise Architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
TOGAF Foundation Certification
Certification is only achieved by passing the examination.
- The Certified exam is an open book, scenario-based, multiple choice exam, consisting of eight questions.
- Each scenario has four possible answers, each scoring a different number of points.
- The pass mark is 60% (24 points out of 40) and there is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Included with the course is a free voucher for the exam, which can be taken at authorized Pearson Vue test centers around the world.
Prometric test centers.